Monday, September 6, 2010

Your summer story...


August is now over & that means we're halfway through the year. As we round this corner, are we ready to shift and make any necessary transitions so that we finish strong?

It's a good time to reflect on where I am & where I'm headed. When you're a child, it's easy to say "I'm headed into the next grade level". As an adult, where am I headed and what is my next level?

Every summer tells a story. So many of my pictures taken this summer have been 'high' points - tops of building, mountains, airplanes, ski lifts & roller coasters.

It appears that the theme for my summer of 2010 is seeing things from a higher perspective.

In Isaiah 55:9 God says that His ways & His thoughts are higher than mine. Sometimes I think so BIG just for fun - perhaps He's just hoping that I catch a glimpse.

What kind of story do your summer pcitures tell?

Looking for higher moments to enjoy,

1 comment:

Tea said...

I love your thoughts here, Margie. I need to look over our pictures and see what kind of story they tell. It's funny you mention that about grade levels.. I have thought that so many times. As a kid, you always feel like you have a next step right in front of you, but as an adult those steps are more of a mystery.

..I posted about making my button here:

http://myhomemakersheart.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-made-button.html

In the comments I mention a link that showed me everything. If you make a button, I'll be sure to come by and take one! :)