Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dreams...

In the last couple of years, I've had a few significant dreams from the Lord. They've always been for me personally and I would briefly jot down the details. My husband and a team are preparing to go on a mission trip to Cuba. The week before they left I had a dream about a cup of Cuban coffee. When I woke up, I knew it meant something, so I wrote it out. I was amazed at the impact the words had when I wrote them. When I shared this dream with the team, they were encouraged and even more excited because God revealed that He had a plan!!

Little did we know that 2 days prior to the trip, there would be a test of 'missing tickets'. Yet I had peace and confidence that the dream was meaningful and that the trip was still a go! In my peace I was able to support my husband who was definitely being tested!

Let's begin to write out our dreams and ask Him for wisdom and understanding. We will be amazed at the details He has for us!

The Lord said, Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it... Habakkuk 2:2

No comments: